Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Daily Does of BS May 25


With High School graduations right around the corner, it is good to throw out this bit of advice to your high schooler…..Time is the great equalizer.  Over this past weekend I had the chance to get together with about 25 of the people I went to High School with.  It is amazing what a difference 24 years will make.  I graduated from High School in 1987 and have been to 2 of my 4 reunions….if you have never been I would suggest you go.  The walls have had a chance to erode…the groups that you were in have faded, you are now on a level playing field.  We have all had successes and failures in our lives but it doesn’t matter, the life you have lived has made you the person you are today.  Celebrate what you have become and stand tall….and the next time that Roseville Area High School has a get together I will be there. 

No comments:

Post a Comment