Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Daily Dose of BS May 17


The Wisconsin dot is running commercials to click it, why risk it.  Reminding you to get your seatbelt buckled each and every time you get in your car, they will be patrolling for this thru June 5th, with more than 300 local law enforcement agencies participating in this.  This is something that my generation has been doing for most of our lives.  I remember when I started driving that it was important to buckle up, my parents generation on the other hand put us in the back seat with out car seats when we were babies, heck I remember when we went on family vacations as a kid we even rode in the camper that my parents pulled behind the car….. and there are no seat belts there….and it was always fun to do so, until my brother and I got into a fight and he fell and cut his arm, we never got to ride in the back again… so remember on your way home today and out later to put on your seatbelt and know it is much better to click it rather than to risk it.  

No comments:

Post a Comment