Thursday, May 26, 2011

Daily Dose of BS May 26

After seeing what I saw last night I don’t think that we have anything to worry about.  We are in good hands.  You hear people complaining about teenagers and the lack of respect and the me first attitude, and as a father of 4 I see it once in awhile, but I am sure, in fact, I guarantee that we all had the same attitude when we were growing up.  I was at the Central High School athletic letter recognition ceremony, and how impressive are the new generation of student athletes.  I am so proud of the kids and what they have accomplished in their short time in life.  The reason I was invited to the ceremony is because my oldest son lettered this year as a golfer, what a proud moment in a parents life when your children do something great.  Not only did my son letter but so did many of his friends, and classmates.  I am so proud of each of these young men and women.  These kids are the future of our country….and our world.

No comments:

Post a Comment