Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Daily Dose May 4


I am sick of the cold weather.  I was thinking about this on my drive into work this morning as I was passing cars that needed to be scraped.  Scraped on the 4th of May.  What is Elton John going to think?  Elton comes to LaCrosse tonight after postponing his show last month because of the weather.  Will it happen again?  I hope not.  Any way back to my rant about the weather.  I was thinking about all the weird weather we have been getting not only here but all over the country.   Maybe Mother Nature is mad.  We celebrate Earth Day and Mothers Day (btw it is this weekend, a free heads up) Why don’t we celebrate Mother Nature day or at least give “ Mom “ something good for her efforts?  Instead of tossing our trash maybe we plant flowers for her.  Happy Mothers Day early…. Moms

No comments:

Post a Comment