Thursday, May 12, 2011

Daily Does of BS May 12


The number 21 has many meanings…. In blackjack it means you win or at least push.  The 21 gun salute is bestowed as a high honor to a fallen soldier.    It is the sum of my favorite number multiplied by itself, my favorite number is 37 so 3x7=21.  And if you add years to that…..21 years is a long time.  At 21 years old you are legal age to do just about anything that is legal to do.  At a time when most relationships don’t last as long as your jeans, 21 years is a long time… so my Daily Dose today is a salute to my wife of 21 years, putting up with my crap for that long is a life sentence to most.  We’ve been through stuff and survived.  You are my friend, you are the mother to our 4 kids and you are my love… Happy 21st Anniversary Marcia.

No comments:

Post a Comment