Friday, April 29, 2011

Daily Dose of BS April 29


They say that billions and billions of people tuned in to the Royal Wedding today at some point.  Unless you boycott all tv and all radio, you will hear something about the wedding.  I got a wake up call when I woke up this morning when I turned on my morning media the national news had only Royal Wedding stuff on (that includes this radio station).  I went to check my emails at home and Yahoo was screaming Royal Wedding….. Punched up and down the dial and guess what the Royal Wedding.  I even made my daily call to home to talk to the kids and when I asked my nine year old daughter what she was doing she replied duh Dad I am watching the Royal Wedding.  Now ladies I know you think that this is the greatest day ever and that this day you all live for but as a guy…..I think it should be called the Royal Pain in the Ass

No comments:

Post a Comment