Thursday, April 14, 2011

Daily Dose April 14

I am not a litterer I frown on people tossing their cigarettes out the window, it upsets me when I see someone tossing out the smoke, an empty can, a wrapper, any thing tossed should be tossed in the trash and not on the ground...... My kids have heard me complain about this time and time again. Here is the issue when I am eating a piece of fruit and I am done, I toss the apple or pear core to the ground, out the window of my car. My kids have called me on the carpet on this, as I tossed a banana peel out the window one of my kids asked me why I was littering and I explained that it isn't since squirrels and birds can eat the "left over food" prompting my smartalex son to ask what if a car behind you slips on the peel?

No comments:

Post a Comment