Monday, April 18, 2011

Daily Dose of BS April 18

I read the paper yesterday as I do every Sunday. I like to check out the Parade magazine; yesterday however I was disappointed with Judith Newman the writer of the manners question and answer section. The question was posed I hate it when people who are clearly physically fit and park in handicapped spots. What should I do? She responded “ Wait until the offender has left the vehicle, then let the air out of his tires. Okay, no. ”
It does go on giving the right advice, but with the way that today’s world is and how we tend to just gaze at stories and not really read them, how many people just read Wait until the offender has left the vehicle, then let the air out of his tires. And thought that it is ok to do this. Some people don’t use their heads. If you see a handicapped placard in a car window but the driver seems fine, you might not be able to see their disability. The point is, you really don’t know the full story. And my point is I think the Parade should issue an apology.

No comments:

Post a Comment