Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Daily Dose of BS April 26


I am the only person in my family who likes black jelly beans.  I have been trying not to buy extra candy cause I know that if I buy candy I will eat it.  The joys of being a guy that loves food.  With that being said, I like the day after Halloween and Easter morning.  Halloween cause I get to “check out” the candy for the kids and Easter Sunday because I get to eat all the black jelly beans.  This year I was excited to see that the bowl of jelly beans on the table had a good mix of colors and a lot of black jelly beans as well.  So I sat down pulled the bowl over to where I was sitting grabbed 4 or 5 of the best jelly beans ever made popped them in my mouth, started chewing, and made that face that is saved for total disgust as the kids said now even dad doesn’t like the black jelly beans….. I do when they are the right flavor….. these black jelly beans were grape flavored….. what a waste of a good jelly bean.  

No comments:

Post a Comment