Monday, April 11, 2011

Daily Dose April 11th

I admit it I am a tv junkie. I like to watch a lot of different shows, and I like the new shows as well as the old shows. In the paper yesterday there was a list of the shows that are on the "Bubble" here is a list of the shows that I like that are going to be canceled.
on NBC
Undercovers, Chase, Perfect Couples.
ABC
The Whole Truth, NO Ordinary Family
CBS
The Defenders, Mad Love, Bleep my Dad says
Fox
The Good Guys, Human Target, Traffic Light

There are also lots of shows that are on the bubble on all the networks, Harry's Law, Outsourced, Hawaii 5-0, The Mentalist, Mike and Molly, the 2 Criminal Minds, The 3 CSI's, and Lie to me.
This really upsets me as I enjoy watching these shows every week, thank goodness for my TIVO or I wouldn't have enough time to watch them all, in fact if they do cancel all my shows, what am I to do with my time?..... Read?

No comments:

Post a Comment