Thursday, April 28, 2011

Daily Dose of BS April 28


Driving to work in the mornings I often am on the road before the sun comes up.  I am surprised at the fact that many others are on the road as well.  We must live in a 24 hour a day society.  When I was first starting out in radio I was the overnight person in a small town about the size of Holmen and think I was the only person up at that time…..now not so much now people are up at all hours of the night from playing on the computer to working to watching tv and insomnia.  What makes me talk about this today is that there were 2 different people on the road on my way to work the other day who were on the side of the road, one walking the other biking and neither of them had reflectors or lights with them.  Now you would thing the safety would be first and foremost on these peoples minds apparently not.  If you are out at the crack of dawn or a loved one is, make sure that they can be seen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment