Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Daily Dose of BS September 23 ageing

Ageing is not for the faint at heart.  Those that used to know me knew I used to have lots of hair, natural curly black hair and a baby face.  For many years I shaved my head bald on a daily basis, and would grow it back every year or two just to prove to myself that I am not getting old.  Guess what the last few times I grew my hair back the male pattern baldness was there but not too big, the bright spot was that my hair wasn’t greying but my younger brothers hair was, both of my brothers heads of hair was speckled with grey hair, but not mine.  Well not mine until September 1st when I decided to grow my hair out for my annual old man check.  What the heck happened?  I used to have long natural curly hair, no bald spot and only distinguished grey hair in my beard, now I got greys creeping in to what few hairs I have left.  I think I will blame the kids as I never had grey hair before children.  I also didn’t used to have bags under my eyes.  I guess I found the secret of getting old, it’s the kids fault.  

No comments:

Post a Comment