Monday, September 8, 2014

Daily Dose of BS Sept 8 parking

I just got back from vacation.  I had both the big city and the quiet not bothered by anything vacation.  I started off in Chicago for a few days of sightseeing and over paying for parking, I then went to my favorite place in the whole world my cabin, in the middle of nowhere, no running water but peaceful, got a lot of work done, ah but back to reality.  When in LaCrosse you take parking for granted, you want to park by a store you go in you shop you leave, maybe just maybe you pay a few cents for parking.  In Chicago you see where you want to go you see a parking garage, it is either full or priced right out of your budget.  I saw a few places that had 20 dollars an hour for parking, 20 dollars.  I am happy to live in my small town where I only get charged for parking if I am in the lot for over 2 hours then what is it 50 cents an hour?   For parking we have it pretty easy in LaCrosse.  

No comments:

Post a Comment