Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Daily Dose of BS Sept 30 stuff

My goal today is to have a super day.  I knew yesterday that today would be a challenge.  It started with a few of my scheduled events getting moved and changed but worked out.  I have a morning ritual on my way to work and timing of the lights, they didn’t work my way this morning, I got into work a few minutes later than usual.  Every morning I put my backpack in the office, grab my computer, my big water glass and fill it up with our bottled water and head to my studio, well the water cooler was leaking last night so they took the water out and grabbed the fan from-you guessed it my studio so now no water or fan.  Most people would just shake their head and think first world problems and if you do, you would be correct, but I like most people like things to fall into place, but if they don’t I can and have to move on as to we all do.  So laugh at these issues or not but know I will not let these or any problem stand in the way of me having a good day, cause that falls on me.  Enjoy the day.  

No comments:

Post a Comment