Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Daily Dose of BS Sept 16 be on time

In sales I think it is important to be on time early in fact but not too early.  Being on the radio I am used to being at a place on time.  If I am not here to push the buttons or hit the top of the hour there is a problem.  In most businesses schedule it important, why is it that medical is different?  I am not busting the chops of all in medical but very rarely is an 8:30 appointment started at 8:30.  I was scheduled for a health assessment for 5 this morning so that way I could get on with my radio day, I got there at 4:50 tried the doors, walked over to another building, walked back tried the doors, sat in my car listened to the top of the hour news rechecked the doors and had to abort my appointment cause as I mentioned before I got a schedule to keep.  I know that this isn’t the end of the world or anything, but it is a start to the day with an irritant plus I am now going to have to do another 12 hour fast, and for a big guy that isn’t the most fun thing.  I think I just figured out why the magazines at the clinics are so old they are on a different time than the rest of us.  

No comments:

Post a Comment