Monday, September 15, 2014

Daily Dose of BS Sept 15 binge tv

When I was a kid binge tv watching was pretending to be sick to stay home and watching “The Price is Right” then catching the reruns of “Gilligan’s Island” and “I Love Lucy”.   DVR’s have changed that so has Netflix.  My wife and I started watching Dexter a few months ago kind of on and off, in the past two weeks we have watched two seasons.  That isn’t the binge part on Friday night we sat in front of the boob tube and watched 5 episodes of Dexter.  Thanks Netflix that is five hours of time I will never get back.  Then on Saturday we sat down and watched 2 more.  At least yesterday there was no binge tv watching oh yea it was Sunday and with Sundays this time of the year it means football, at least the weather is getting cooler. 

No comments:

Post a Comment