Friday, September 26, 2014

Daily Dose of BS Sept 26 toilet paper and crying

I hate having a cold.  My eyes have watered more in the past week than they did the last time I cried.  Yes I am man enough to admit that I have a cry once in a while.  I don’t think there is anything wrong with that.  One thing I do find wrong is the toilet paper companies and the smaller rolls and the process that they are attaching the beginning of the roll to itself, what kind of herculean process are they using to press this paper into itself?  I put a new roll on this morning and thought I had the flap going in the right direction, over the top in case you were not sure.  But the roll had me fooled, after busting thru the first couple of sheets, I finally got the roll free, and guess what it was on the spool backward, of course I corrected it.  Also when it comes to these rolls why is it that the process now goes through to the next layer also?  I don’t ever remember this being a problem in the past.  

No comments:

Post a Comment