Friday, September 30, 2011

Daily Dose of BS September 30


I remember going to Q convenience store when I was a kid and getting fountain pop.  They had small, medium, and large.  One day they had a new cup the extra large cup…32 oz of my favorite pop.  I was excited.  I bought one drank about half of it and thought to myself how can someone drink all that pop.  I continued to try and finally was able to choke down that much carbonated sweetness…flash forward 25 years, I no longer drink that much pop, my kids do, but me…not so much.  I was looking last time I was at Kwik Trip and the 32oz extra large from when I was a kid is now the medium sized fountain pop, and we have all seen those insulated mugs that look like little garbage cans sitting on our co-workers desks.  It is no wonder that we are overweight, jittery and can’t sleep anymore.   

No comments:

Post a Comment