Monday, September 26, 2011

Daily Dose of BS September 26


I have been in radio for over 22 years and for the most part have loved every minute.  I have been able to help out with different fund raising opportunities, come up with and execute promotions,  interview and meet many of my favorite bands, got to meet lots of famous people, even got to spend some time with President Bill Clinton.  It has been a real cool job.  There are some things about the job that I usually don’t like doing…most notably riding in parades.  I had to ride in the Oktoberfest opening day parade on Friday, and it really wasn’t bad.  The parade I really wasn’t looking forward to riding in was on Saturday the huge Mapleleaf Parade.  This is the first year I got to be a part of a float rather than just driving a station vehicle in it, and I really had fun.  Saw tons of people I know, got a few high five and a bunch of smiles.  Up next the Torchlight parade, see you Thursday night.  

No comments:

Post a Comment