Monday, September 19, 2011

Daily Dose of BS September 19


Weird weekend, I stayed home because my son asked me to.  I could have gone on a trip to Northern Minnesota for my Father-In-Laws 80th birthday.  My son had to work…I ended up having to also.  I realized that I am not a good be at home by myself person.  I don’t mind being at home for short bursts of time, but give me a weekend and I am going stir crazy.  I got bored, I grocery shopped, I went out for a few beers, I had diner with a friend, I did some cooking, cleaned the fridge out, emptied the dishwasher, filled the dishwasher, emptied the dishwasher and refilled the dishwasher,  went to a movie (don’t see Drive by the way waste of time)  I cleaned my office, ok I moved some things around in my office and it took me 4 hours to do it, I get easily distracted, I pick up some papers to throw them away and end up reading those papers before throwing them away, do this times a thousand papers it ends up taking hours of time.

No comments:

Post a Comment