Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Daily Dose of BS September 28


The other day my dog started barking and wouldn’t stop.  I went to see what was going on.  This old man had walked behind my car past my garage into my yard to take, no make that steal the aluminum cans that my kids have been saving for about a month.  I yelled out what are you doing and he responded I am picking up cans and talked to Harters about this and they said it was ok.  I am going to call an audible BS it is not ok, because I called Harters and they said it is against the law to as they called it “dumpster dive” in the city of La Crosse.  Now I wouldn’t mind if I had the aluminum cans out by my garbage cans but to walk into my yard take the aluminum, take money out of my kids pockets, lie to me and then argue with me about taking cans from my yard….well I have a problem with that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment