Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Daily Dose of BS September 21


A friend of mine heard a comedian say that you should never think about what was washed last with a bar of soap while you are standing in the shower.  I have tried to live by that since I first heard that…however sometimes you got to wonder… I am a bar soap guy I hate the liquid soaps that are flooding the market.  I think it is because you have to use one of those weird scrunchie things to wash with.  I tried to get in this century and use the bottled soap but just can’t do it.  Give me a good old bar of soap and I will have a happy shower.  There is a point in which the bar of soap gets to be about the size of a hotel bar and too small to use, that is when a new bar gets brought out.  The reason I bring this up is that we had guests on Monday night, they all showered yesterday after I left for work, used the rest of the soap and didn’t replace it, so I had to use my teenagers liquid soap this morning, I guess what I am saying is that I am excited to see if AXE soap really works.

No comments:

Post a Comment