Friday, March 30, 2018

Daily Dose of BS March 30 Easter

This Sunday is Easter a day for Christians to celebrate that Jesus has risen.  I believe in God and I pray every day, I try to do the right thing, and try to model the right behavior for my children to follow.  This Sunday will be no different.  We will be celebrating as a family by enjoying my second favorite holiday meal, second only to the Thanksgiving feast.  We will spend part of the day playing games and looking for the hidden eggs, as the kids have gotten older the goodies in the eggs have gotten better for sure.  One of the things that the kids will have to think about when grabbing eggs is has dad put things that aren’t supposed to be in the Easter eggs, in the Easter eggs, Sunday is also April Fool’s day.  Last time that Easter and April Fool’s day were the same was way back in 1956.  Have you ever been a part of an elaborate Aprils Fools Prank?  I never have, I have thought of some diabolical ideas, but never followed through with them.  What are some of the best April fool’s jokes that you have heard of?

No comments:

Post a Comment