Wednesday, March 21, 2018

Daily Dose of BS March 21 stuff

I have a few things on my mind this morning.  First of all, I was thinking about how crazy things are here in the United States, we are not united at all.  We are tearing this country apart day by day.  What makes a kid bring a gun to school?  Why are we seeing so many of these types of crimes happening?  What pushes that kid to the edge?  Another shooting yesterday the third since the Stoneman Douglas High School shooting.  The awareness is at an all-time high yet kids are still being pushed to the brink by bringing firearms to school.  The second thing I was thinking about was the bombings in Texas what causes someone to become a serial bomber?  And why would someone want to harm innocent people?  Why?  I was also randomly thinking about a new technology that allows homes to be printed for under $4,000 and this home will take less than 24 hours to print, and when finished the homes would be between 6 and 800 square feet.  I thought if I ever could afford one of those machines that I would donate one to help end homelessness.  

No comments:

Post a Comment