Friday, March 23, 2018

Daily Dose of BS March 23 sex

I am paraphrasing here but a buddy of mine posted on Facebook the other day who cares who the President slept with.  I would have to agree with that post.  I didn’t care or talk about it when it was Clinton and I am not going to speculate now that it is Trump.  If television tells me anything these days it is that sex is just that, sex.  According to a study the average amount of sexual partners that are acceptable in a survey of 2,000 adults are 7.6 different partners, any more you get the tag of promiscuous.  If you ask me, people are having sex are going to have sex and it isn’t anyone’s business except for the people involved.  I am not involved with the President on a personal level, and I really believe that neither are you, so why should it matter what he is doing?  I guess what I am asking, if you are not involved, in any way, does it really matter who is sleeping with who, President or not?  

No comments:

Post a Comment