Thursday, March 22, 2018

Daily Dose of BS March 22 grateful

Ever just taken the time to think what you are grateful for in life?  I don’t think that I have ever really just stopped and thought about it, I mean really think about it.  I have to do a presentation on how being grateful helps to relieve stress, and was really thinking about the different way that it does, then it hit me the things that I am grateful for in life help me to not think of the extra things that are weighing me down on a regular basis.  Think about it, the things in your life that make you think, hey I have it pretty good are the stress relievers in your life.  For me when I am filled to the limit with the daily crap that gets me down I grab my phone and open the photo album, and scroll through the things that make me happy, the things that I am grateful for.  What are some ways that you have found to relieve stress in your life?  For me, it was talking through things, but now I think I am going to focus on the beauty around me and the things that I am grateful for.  

No comments:

Post a Comment