Monday, March 19, 2018

Daily Dose of BS March 19 competition

I read a scenario about how a guy was golfing with his boss and the boss was losing, and getting mad that he was being beat by his subordinate.  The question was do you let up on play to let your boss win?  If I was a competitive person I wouldn’t let me boss win in that situation.  And not being a competitive person I would play to the best of my ability and try to win but not win at any cost.  I have never been a person who cared if I won or lost unless I am playing cards, and if you have played with me you would say that I don’t care if I win playing cards either.  I end up winning about 60% of the time, so in my mind I am winning, right.  Back to the not playing as hard in order to let your boss win, I believe is a mistake as you were probably hired for your drive or your creativity, and taking a knee isn’t what any good leader would want.  

No comments:

Post a Comment