Wednesday, August 30, 2017

Daily Dose of BS Aug 29 FU

What ever happened to respect? Not only of others around you but respect for yourself? My kids and I were out yesterday running errands and decided to drive down 5th Avenue in La Crosse. There was a group of people standing on the opposite side of the road when we approached in our car, they stopped talking and one of the kids walked slowly in front of my car, greeting me with a big FU. What the heck did I do? Drove down a side street, this is now something that you aren’t allowed to do? I should have known that it was a weird day when we started off on our adventure I didn’t pull away from the stoplight fast enough and the guy behind me didn’t lay on the horn but threw up his arms and mouthed WTF. Are we in that big of a hurry or is there that much anger in the world? I am not sure, but what ever happened to our nice small town?

No comments:

Post a Comment