Thursday, August 24, 2017

Daily Dose of BS Aug 24 didnt win the lottery

Imagine my surprise this morning when I didn’t win the lottery.  I am not much of a lottery player and I thought that the guys that never plays wins, sure- I throw in my two bucks every time that work has a buy, just so I am not left out when everyone else gets to quit.  But yesterday I did something that I have only done a handful of times in my life, I bought 6 lottery tickets.  The last time I bought tickets I dreamt that I won the lottery, I didn’t dream that last night.  In the past when my family and I talked about the lottery and if we won we talked of moving, I don’t think we would move out of the area, I love it here it is after all God’s Country.  A lot of people say that they wouldn’t quit their jobs, I am not sure I buy that one, but then I didn’t win and neither did you, so off to work.  

No comments:

Post a Comment