Thursday, August 3, 2017

Daily Dose of BS Aug 3 shopping carts

I once heard someone say you never see a successful person leave a shopping cart in the parking lot.  Ever since I heard that I have tried to put my cart away.  Not that I didn’t put my cart away before but there have been times I am sure in the past where I have left it to do what it wants.  No more.  When you put away your cart it kind of makes you a servant leader, you see others first and the big picture, it also shows that you have discipline, you see it is the simple things that add up to the big things, if you put away your shopping cart you have a goal, when you finish that goal you have simple success, with that success you have a feeling of accomplishment, with that accomplishment, you have the feeling as though you can do the next big thing, you set another bigger goal and go through the same steps, the snowball effect is amazing.  And to think that it all starts with putting away your shopping cart.  If you are not a cart returner, I grant you a clean slate, move forward putting away carts, remember it is the simple things.  

No comments:

Post a Comment