Wednesday, September 6, 2017

Daily Dose of BS Sept 6 world end?

I have heard a few people say that the world is ending why else would there be these hurricanes, why would there be all this fighting, why would the drug epidemic be so bad.  So sorry to burst your bubble but people have been fighting all through the history of the world, there have been natural disasters, and people have been medicating and self-medicating for many, many years and will be sure to for all of times.  Why do you think that there is such a party when you are able to legally drink?  But let’s say that the world does end, let’s say that these are the “signs” of the end of times, what would you do any differently?  Me, I am not sure, I try to do the right thing each and every day and I also try to live my life to the fullest.  Any changes for you?  

No comments:

Post a Comment