Thursday, April 30, 2015

Daily Dose of BS April 30 pay attention

Well I did it.  I did exactly what I said I would never do.  I pulled out on hwy 35 to cross the highway in the line of a speeding car.  My heart stopped and skipped a few beats and I saw in slow motion the look of terror in the women’s face as she was mouthing something that I can’t repeat without getting in trouble.  The thing is it was accidental, I was seriously looking where I was going, I thought I was paying attention, and I thought I did the look l learned many years ago the left, right, left, right, left look.  I may have but I did it, I pulled right out in the line of an oncoming car.  Thank God that she was paying attention and avoided hitting me.  I tell you what I was shaken the rest of the day yesterday.  I guess it shows me that even if you aren’t texting, and are paying attention that you can still be involved in an accident, I was not but it was a matter of moments that saved me.  Drive safe and pay attention.  

No comments:

Post a Comment