Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Daily Dose of BS April 29 drunk

I am sad that a young woman in La Crosse has died after drinking too much, and taking a fall.  Why is it that the legal drug- alcohol causes so much pain, and is so widely abused?  I bet that most of the people of age who read or hear this have at one time or another been drunk, yet that seems to be ok.  We make excuses for people saying that they are young, or that they are depressed.  I have done it more times than I wish to remember, but I have cut way back on my drinking, and now it isn’t a quest to see how many brain cells that I can kill, but more a social thing.  We tend to drink way too much and then think that we are bullet proof and that we can do anything, this makes me sad, and worried as a dad.  Look after each other and make sure your buddies make it home safely; we don’t need any more drunken deaths.

No comments:

Post a Comment