Monday, April 27, 2015

Daily Dose of BS April 27 phones

My cell phone just quit on Friday.  I was checking out facebook, clicked on a story, my phone shut down, restarted and just stuck on the G3 logo.  I took out the battery, put it back in, and nothing.  I then switched batteries, tried plugging in to the wall and finally the computer, and nothing.  I have a worthless smart phone.  I posted I was looking for a phone on Friday and my friend Dawn came through with the same phone I had before, but in lots better shape.   Thanks to the cloud I was able to back my phone up to basically what I had on it before.  All of my contacts have been saved on google contacts, my calendar the same, in fact because I use the google play store all of my apps were also saved.  I have always used dropbox to back up my photos.  The service person at US Cellular got my phone switched over in about 15 minutes, I guess the only thing that I really missed is about 6 hours of texts and phone calls, and we all need a break right.  On your next phone what app could you not live without? 

No comments:

Post a Comment