Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Daily Dose of BS April 7 election day

Couple things I am thinking about today.  Today is Election Day, meaning you should go to your polling place and cast your vote.  Here is where I am going to back track just a bit, I do feel that you should vote to bitch, but if you don’t know who or what you are voting for then maybe you shouldn’t vote.  I think that is the first time I have ever said that.  I kind of feel a little dirty saying it, as for the past um-teen years I have been pushing you should vote.  All too often people just vote the populace without doing the research or thinking of the retributions.  Second thing on my mind today, congrats to the Badgers and making it to the big game, the outcome wasn’t what you wanted but you did the state proud, and you got a guy who normally doesn’t watch basketball to root for Bucky.  Also, it was nice to have a local athlete in the starting lineup.  

No comments:

Post a Comment