Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Daily Dose of BS April 16 cigarette butts

Earth day is tomorrow, what will you be doing to celebrate it?  Our world is much like our bodies if we abuse it, it won’t be around forever.  I know we do many things to the earth that we shouldn’t but I want to just focus on one thing, one little piece, the cigarette butt.   I hate let me repeat that I hate with extreme prejudice when someone who smokes tosses out the cigarette butt out the window of a car, tosses that butt on the ground, basically doesn’t dispose of the cigarette butt in a way that litters.  While I am on it I really dislike any litter, it annoys me to no end.  You have garbage find a receptacle do not just toss on the ground, you are making needless work for someone else and you are polluting our world.  Also remember to pitch your gum where someone isn’t going to be stepping on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment