Monday, April 20, 2015

Daily Dose of BS April 20 pot

I am not sure what 4:20 means when the dope smokers use it.  I have asked a few times never got a straight answer.  I really don’t think that they even know, it is just something that has been said.  I have brought this topic up before and what better day than today to bring it up again.  Legalize pot and tax the hell out of it.  I don’t smoke, nor do I plan on it, but I am unsure why we don’t tap into this seemingly bottomless pit of funds.  I also look at it this way that we would be getting tax dollars from some who never has, nor ever will pay taxes, I am talking about the pot pushers.  The money raised will be able to pay off some of America’s debt; it would also allow much of the extra funds to go toward treatment for those that have problems, much like the lottery has gone to help those with gambling addictions.  Just look at the amount of funds that have been brought into the states that have legalized marijuana. I know much of the argument is that it is the gateway drug, I disagree, I feel that smoking tobacco is the gate way drug.  

No comments:

Post a Comment