Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Daily Dose of BS Nov 25 thankful

Everyone is thankful for something, for example family, job, and the people in your life.  I get those things to be happy and thankful for, I really do.  I am also thankful for shelter, the food in my belly, the fact that I have modern conveniences all around me.  I am thankful for the media, I get my news, my laughter, my tears, my excitement, my livelihood from the newspaper, tv and the radio.  I am also thankful for education and learning, if not for that we would be stagnant.  I am thankful for the newer technologies that are all around us, even though I get irritated by people being on their computers and their phones all the time, I am grateful that this technology is here and within reach of most of us.  I think that it is fantastic that we live in a free society where if we want to complain about something, we can and that the government doesn’t throw us in jail, I am thankful for the men and women who protect us both at home and away.  The fact that I can turn on a light and have it flip on and flush a toilet and not have to worry about where it goes, that refrigeration keeps my food safe and that heat keeps me warm through the day.  It is great that we can hop into our cars and go.  When you are feeling down and that life sucks, step back and think, then thank.  Most off all I am thankful for you for reading this.  Have a Happy Thanksgiving.  

No comments:

Post a Comment