Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Daily Dose of BS Nov 10 cam

Before the game on Sunday between the then 6 -1 Green Bay Packers and 7 – 0 Carolina Panthers NFL quarterback Cam Newton took a banner down that said North Carolina Cheesehead, with a Packer Logo over the state. Newton claimed that it was disrespect in the home of the Panthers, I don’t disagree that it was disrespect but isn’t that what sports has become? Disrespecting the other teams? I am all for the friendly rooting for your team, wear your team colors and show the pride of your team but you shouldn’t be worried that someone will take your sign. Especially a multi-millionaire prima donna quarterback. I would be willing to bet if it was a fan that took the sign down that the fan would have been tossed out of the stadium and also be criminally charged. I guess I would like to know if you think that it is wrong for a fan to show support for their team when in the house of another team? Did Cam Newton do wrong? I think that he should man up and pay the guy for the sign, and apologize.

No comments:

Post a Comment