Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Daily Dose of BS Nov 18 Syrian refugees

Unless every state says no to the Syrian refugees, the refugees can come flooding in right?  And what I mean by that is that if someone is in the United States there is nothing stopping them from freely traveling from state to state.  If there are fears of letting evil in why risk it?  On the other hand if the boarders were never open where would all of us be today?  There are not too many that don’t have some other nationality as part of our heritage.  On this topic I really don’t have an opinion, on one hand I would like the boarders closed, but on the other most of us wouldn’t be the people we are unless someone in our linage wouldn’t have seen America for what it is.  What do we do?  I am glad I am not a politician.  

1 comment: