Friday, November 13, 2015

Daily Dose of BS Nov 13 fear

The fear of something new and unknown those are the things that scare me, a few weeks ago we had Halloween, that is not scary, Today’s date Friday the 13th, or triskaidekaphobia, not scary.  The fear of black cats crossing the road, or any other fears or phobias.  Again not scary.  For me it is speaking in public, which I am working on and new technology at work.  I was dragged kicking and screaming to move from the old days of producing commercials on tape to digital, in about a week I was able to surpass what I could do old school with the new technology.  The newest step or bit of technology that I need to embrace is twitter, I have had an account since 2009 however it has mostly been dormant.  According to my boss it is time for the butterfly to emerge from the cocoon.  If you can help me.  Please do.  Please follow me on twitter @bswithbob

No comments:

Post a Comment