Friday, July 29, 2011

Daily Dose of BS July 29


Yesterday I was talking about my kids and going to games at the Shelby fields…it paid off, my sons baseball team won the in-house  tournament and my daughters softball team took second in their tournament.  I don’t know about you, but I had about 3 good ideas for my topic today and ran them through my head a few times thinking I will remember these.  Guess what I didn’t remember any one of them.  What is it with our memories lately?  It is not only mine but others I talk with as well.  I know I suffer from Can’t Remember Stuff, and I thought I heard of a self help group for it, but I can’t remember where it is.  I will admit that sometimes it is selective remembering, if it is something that I don’t want to do or a chore that is on the hunny do list, I may forget that, but some serious things have been forgotten over the years, like that idea I had for world peace…

No comments:

Post a Comment