Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Daily Dose of BS July 26


I have really bad handwriting.  In fact I am a horrible speller as well, I think I talked about that before; I also hate talking in front of people.  Weird I am a radio guy…plus my mind wanders.  Back to having horrible handwriting, I had a teacher in 7th grade, Mr Schwartz, that came up to me one day in class and suggested after trying to  read my cursive writing that I resort to printing.  I did this for about 3 or 4 months when he came up to me and told me I should really look at typing.  I didn’t bother with learning to type until I was an adult.  I ended up with a highbred form of writing that would rival any doctors writing, I print, write and use squiggles and straight lines to form my words, in fact my writing is so bad that when I try to go back and read my writing I sometimes have no idea what a word is, that happens more often then not.  

No comments:

Post a Comment