Thursday, July 14, 2011

Daily Dose of BS July 14

Christian Lopez…may not be a name your familiar with, but I bet if I say the guy who caught the Derek Jeter 3000th hit ball I’ll bet you know who I am talking about.  Now this guy Christian catches the ball and then gives it to Derek Jeter with out wanting anything in return…a ball that could be worth 500,000 dollars.  I have done some soul searching since this has happened, and wondered if it was me that caught the ball would I have returned it to Jeter?  I really do not know what I would do if in that situation, the money would be nice, but I am guessing that the benefits that are going to fall on this young man are far going to out weigh the half million dollars that he could have got if he sold that ball.  Not only that but I think that Christian Lopez is a stand up guy who has a great future ahead of him.

No comments:

Post a Comment