Thursday, July 28, 2011

Daily Dose of BS July 28


My oldest son just got his license and a car.  He is complaining about gas prices already.  Yesterday he put $40.01 of his own money into his car and said “Dad it was only ½ tank.”  I think now he realizes that things are not free.  Including time.  As a parent of 4 kids I often find that my “free” time is taken up with watching this or watching that.  In fact over the past 2 weeks I have been to countless baseball and softball games at the Shelby ball fields (missing out on Logger games)…and many double headers and a few divide and conquer games where we each take a game.  The final game of the regular season- in -house tournament is tonight for both kids in ball and tomorrow starts the final tournament of the season.  Up next…football, wrestling, hockey x2 and basketball, and don’t forget trips up to Mt La Crosse for snowboarding.  Thank goodness for all my “free time”  

No comments:

Post a Comment