Thursday, February 22, 2018

Daily Dose of BS Feb 22 teachers armed

According to debate.org 60% think that teachers should not be armed.  In the state of Wisconsin state attorney general and a couple of legislators think that teachers should be able to pack heat.  I saw an infographic the other day saying that we guard the president and government officials with guns, celebrities, and other dignitaries who are looking to be safe.  As a father of 4 I think that my most valuable asset is my children, shouldn’t they also be allowed the same protection that heads of state are offered?  If the old saying is true that our children are our future, shouldn’t we protect our most valuable assets?  On the other hand, I do not feel as though every teacher should be armed, I think there must be training and back ground checks and more training and psych evaluations and more training.  But I think that our children’s lives are worth it.  

No comments:

Post a Comment