Thursday, January 4, 2018

Daily Dose of BS Jan 4 pbj

In the week between Christmas and New Years I went back to the basics, I enjoyed a staycation for the most part.  I did take a side trip up to the Twin Cities and went to the Como Park Conservatory.  Always one of my favorite stops when headed up to the cities.  I also went basic with food, I had for the first time in probably a couple of decades a plain old peanut butter and jelly sandwich on white bread.  I have to say it was super enjoyable.  Sure in the past couple of decades I have had peanut butter and jelly but it was on wheat bread or it was toasted or it was crunchy peanut butter or had on strawberry jelly, it wasn’t the good old plain old creamy peanut butter and grape jelly on plain old white bread.  Which brings me to todays topic, what is your favorite type of sandwich?  Is it old school like the pbj or remember the slice of Kraft American Cheese on white bread with either mayo or mustard?  What about the old liverwurst sandwich?  Sandwiches have come a long way haven’t they? 

No comments:

Post a Comment