Friday, January 12, 2018

Daily Dose of BS Jan 12 shithole countries

The President of the United States asked, “Why are we having all these people from shithole countries come here?” I was personally shocked when I first read that.  I double checked and triple checked my sources, then I called my boss and asked what to do.  Do I talk about it?  Do I bring up the word or gloss over it like many are doing?  I was told to use my judgement.  I feel like the comment made by the President of the United States is newsworthy.  According to the Oxford Dictionaries, the word is defined as “An extremely dirty, shabby, or otherwise unpleasant place.”  Is there a place and a time for vulgar language?  Personally, I think that there is, however do I think that the President of the United States should use it to describe another county no F’in way.  

No comments:

Post a Comment