Monday, January 5, 2015

Daily Dose of BS Jan 5 cops

On the day after Christmas I posted on facebook the simple sentence “All this anti-cop B.S. around our country needs to stop.”  I thought that it was pretty self-explanatory, I didn’t expect anyone to disagree with it, didn’t post it to make it a race or economic statement, I just posted it because all the anti-cop rhetoric all around the country needs to end.  I don’t care if you are black, white, green or orange.  It doesn’t matter if you are rich or poor or somewhere in-between, this type of anti-police behavior needs to stop.   I have friends who chose this as a profession and it is funny to watch cops in public when someone asks what they do, they rarely ever say I am a police officer, it is more I work for the city or  the county.  It is too bad that these men and women, who protect and serve, can’t without ridicule say I am a police officer and I am proud of what I do.  To all those who do the job of protecting us, I will say it loud and proud, thank you for putting your life on the line to make sure that we are safe.  

No comments:

Post a Comment