Thursday, April 5, 2018

Daily Dose of BS April 5 hatched baby art

When I was walking the hallways before finally settling into my studio this morning I heard conversation coming from one of them talking about the ugly baby.  I am hard of hearing and don’t usually notice background talk but stopped for a moment to eavesdrop if you will for a moment, I heard the ugly baby is now in front of city hall and something about seeing it on tv last night then my hearing went to normal mode and couldn’t hear the rest of the conversation.  I am assuming that the conversation was about the “Hatched Baby” statue since yesterday it was reborn on the lawn of city hall.  The 9-foot-tall statue was placed in its temporary home yesterday and will eventually be returned to Friedberg, Germany one of our sister cities.  I for one will be going down to city hall later today to enjoy this piece of art.  

No comments:

Post a Comment